Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pinterest Genealogy






Just found out Geneabloggers is on Pinterest.  Must have been snoozing, or had my head buried too deep in my Family History Book!  Sure glad I found it though.  It's beyond expectations.

I had to pry myself away there's so much interesting, but before I unstuck myself I had to check out the  Geneabloggers Social Media board.  One of the pages here has some good info about Facebook, whether you do genealogy or not.  Always finding things we didn't know...







2 comments:

  1. Bettyann, thanks for passing the word along. I really appreciate GeneaBloggers and all that Thomas is doing...but somehow, I missed this!

    Another confession: I haven't been on Pinterest, myself, much since signing up. I vacillate between seeing it as "Valuable Resource" and "Time Drain." Whatever it is, it is indeed powerful, and I'm glad to hear that GeneaBloggers has a presence there, too. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqi, Pinterest can be a time drain, and at first it was. Now, though, I use it as a tool. I have all my recipes on there and I do cook from them every day. It's like my own filing cabinet online. I had no idea that there were so many family history and genealogy resources there, though. I'm just finding that out. I'm glad too Geneabloggers has done this. Glad you got to find it too! b.

    ReplyDelete